Infertility/ Women's health:
Acupuncture may help increase IVF success rates by 65%
Reasons why acupuncture helps with IVF procedure:
acupuncture may stimulate the body to produce neurotransmitters which influence the menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility.
acupuncture may stimulate egg production in women who can't or don't want to use fertility medications to help them get pregnant.
acupuncture generally stimulates the growth and release of just one egg.
By increasing blood flow to this area, the lining may be better able to absorb the nutrients and hormones necessary to help it grow strong enough to hold onto an implanted embryo.
The relationship between perceived stress, acupuncture, and pregnancy rates among IVF patients.
What should I expect from my first visit
- Complete review of you health history
- Review of you previous menstrual cycles
- Review of your basal body temperature chart (if available)
- Review of your most current blood work
- Review of imaging
- Explanation of acupuncture for fertility
- Review of partners sperm analysis (if available)
- Review of body systems
- Develop a treatment plan for success
- Acupuncture treatment (45-60 minutes)